Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Let me tell you something about the Winter Olympics

Let me tell you about the Winter Olympics, the Winter Olympics begin on the 7th of February 2018. In the Olympics they have team works and they also focus on the sports they're playing. This year the Olympics is happening in South Korea Pyeongchang. They are many people participating in the Winter Olympics, Did you know that they are 92 countries competing for the Winter Olympics. In the Winter Olympics they have a Gold Medal, Silver Medal, and Bronze Medal, many people take risks and they train to learn new skills. Did you know what this years logo stands for, the two lines on the right and left sides stands for coming together, and the bottom and top line stands for heavens and earth, and the logo above it stands for people connecting. This year the Winter Olympics is about Passion Connectives.



This morning we worked in threes, and we write about the Winter Olympics we had to face each other and then share our ideas, We had 2 minutes to share ideas and then we had to face back to back. We had to write a sentence then our partners had to follow on, We had 5 minutes to write. I enjoyed this activity because it was challenge for me, I was struggling, but lucky I had my partners to help me.


1 comment:

  1. Hi San Kyaw,

    I now know a bit more than what I did before I read this piece of writing. I never knew about the logo.

    Please check out my blog. Here is the link http://caitlynroom8.blogspot.co.nz/

    Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete