Pages

Sunday 19 August 2018

Scale Drawing


Last Week LS2 had a Maths Week. For Maths Week we did scale drawing, this was my second time doing scale drawing. Last year I drew Goku, the Super Saiyan God from Dragon Ball Z. The first thing I needed to do was find an image that I wanted to draw, I found choosing the images hard because there were a lot of images that I wanted to draw. Finally, I decided to draw a Rose with Wings. I chose this image because I like being creative, and this image hooked me in. After my image was printed I needed to use a ruler to measure the border of the image and draw a grid. Each of the squares were 1 cm, then for the enlargement we needed to multiply them by 2 so they would then be 2cm squares. I drew my scale drawing by copying a square at a time, and I started from the top to bottom. Once I'd finished I coloured it in, after that I glued my name tag onto my drawing, and the coloured paper I'd chosen to put behind my drawing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment